This special edition of the signature "Going to Battle" type-2 denim jacket from Momotaro Jeans features chainstitching embroidery on the back. Continuing with the brand's signature material, the jacket is constructed from original mid-to-heavyweight Zimbabwe cotton indigo-dyed selvedge denim, ocean-soaked off the coast of Okayama. The hairy Zimbabwe cotton denim will break in and become much softer with wear and washes while maintaining its supreme durability.
Model is 5'9" tall and is wearing a size 40
- Slim fit
- Original 15.7 oz 'ocean-rinsed' deep indigo pink-line selvedge denim; woven in Okayama, Japan
- Silkscreened battle stripes on sleeve
- "Going To Battle" chainstitching embroidery on the back
- Type-2 jacket pleated front panel
- Double chest flap pockets
- Adjustable cinches on waistband
- Deerskin leather patch
- Custom metal buttons
- Signature "Peach" rivet and hidden rivet
- Chainstitching on seam
- 100% cotton
- Made in Okayama, Japan
Model is 5'7" (175 cm) and is wearing size 40.