Kaptain Sunshine's Cold Weather Coat is a brand's signature garment. The coat is a reinterpretation of vintage European military parka. The Cold Weather Coat is constructed from functional and luxurious original materials: the exterior shell is the backside of shiny and soft finx cotton moleskin which has a very unique texture and substantial weight, leaving the soft brushed side on the interior. The corduroy trim along the neckline and hood provides additional warmth and comfort, as well as an elegant stylistic choice. The fit is intentionally designed to be oversized, tapering down with signature belt fastening system on the waist. The coat comes equipped with large flap chest and patch hand pockets.
Model is 5'9" tall, weighs 155 lb, and is wearing a size 38.
- Slightly oversized / Parka length
- Original heavyweight back brushed finx cotton moleskin
- Thick corduroy trim
- Flap chest pocket; button closure
- Large patch hand pockets; button closure
- Adjustable canvas belt
- Adjustable drawstrings
- Button closure on placket
- Shell: 100% cotton
- Lining: 60% cotton / 40% cupra
- Made in Japan